Today the goddess speaks about herself:
I have not been writing because there is just too much going on in my life. By the time I sit down to write about one event, another pops up. Perhaps I will take the time to write up everything. Until then, here are the things that I have not written about:
1. The Oolala's step out in their finest, and are inspired by Eartha Kit at her concert with the Portland Symphony.
2. Fay gets another purse puppy, and I really really want one too.
3. My husband won't get me the dog of my dreams.
4. Basking in the mommy moment of my children sharing their own moment.
5. Hospital procedure goes awry, and a dozen men get to touch my groin (they call themselves nurses).
5. b. Things I never wanted to know went on in hospitals, using a bed pan, and boy do I love being hooked up to the oxygen tank.
6. Pig valve, cow valve, Dick Cheney valve, or carbon -- what's a pretty girl to do?
7. My cardiologist is young enough to be my son. How did I get to be older than my doctors?
8. Tripping the light fantastic in Manhattan with fabulous friends.
9. I really do have the greatest husband in the world (despite the whole dog thing, which he is most likely right about).
10. The Very Pampered Goddess.
May peace and a full life be yours from, The Goddess of Everything.
Tripping, Tipping on Tips... - Some goddesses are puzzled by this...like me...Too many places online tell you that no matter how shitty the service is that you MUST tip! I don't agree! I...
5 months ago