Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ten Things You May Not Know About Me


Today the goddess speaks about herself:
As I am inspired by my goddess sister, Katy, I will make a list.
Here are ten things you may now know about me:
1. I prefer red wine to white
2. I can walk around in the dark like a blind person
3. Cow milk upsets my stomach
4. I dream in color
5. I prefer silence to background noise, except the sound of the ocean
6. I used to ride a motorcycle, but now I'm afraid to
7. Other than my husband, my best friends are all women
8. When I drink alcohol, I almost always overindulge
9. I don't eat fast food
10. When I share a bed, I have to be touching the other person, or it takes me hours to fall asleep
Bonus. I've read Wuthering Heights 17 times.
May indulgence be yours from, The Goddess of Everything

No comments: